Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
We are currently inviting applications for a position in our ITdepartment, in the PLM division, as a
PLM – Solution Administrator (m/f)
The PLM division (Product Life-cycle Management) is an innovativedivision that is tasked with the development of future PLM solutions forthe MEYER WERFT on the basis of modern V6 technologies from DassaultSystems. The uniqueness of the MEYER WERFT lies in the production ofunique parts of a highly complicated product within short developmentand production time frames. Due to this, there are special requirementsfor the technical implementation of the PLM solution. Based on thepre-defined PLM strategy, various PLM modules are being implemented incurrent projects. Additionally, the PLM division professionally supportslong-term PLM development with respect to the PLM program. This resultsin a large range of tasks for the PLM Business administrator. As thePLM solution administrator, you are responsible for the solutionadministration of the PLM system (maintenance of expansion of datamodels, administering rights management, supporting the build process ofthe individual development projects, etc.). You form the administrationprocesses and anchor them in the governance model of the MEYER WERFT ITDepartment. In this role, you will work closely with all other ITdivisions. Furthermore, you actively support PLM development in variousprojects. As PLM solution administrator, you will find a projectportfolio in our company that is on a high technological level and thatis motivating, challenging and broadly set up. Your ideas are welcomeand you will have many opportunities to further yourself while workingin a highly motivated team skills using modern methods and technologies.
- Configuration of the PLM platform, looking after and making adjustments to the PDM data model (e.g. rights management, life-cycle definition, trigger programs, types, policies, relations, commands, tables, roles, groups and other PDM objects) from the point of view of the business administration
- Structuring of the administrative process in the PLM environment
- Looking after build and deployment processes
- Monitoring adherence to concepts and guidelines
- Supporting solution development
- Continual cooperation with the infrastructure administration
- Taking over coordination tasks
- Expanding and maintaining the CATIA V6 client
- Three year IT Specialist/Application Developer traineeship and broad professional experience
- Experience with the Business Administration of 3D Experience with exceptional methodological approach
- Experience in development in the Java environment (Java SE and EE)
- Batch programming
- Experience with build tools (Maven / ANT)
- Experience with Queries and Scripting languages (SQL/MQL, TCL)
- Good cooperation, communication and team work skills
- Commitment, flexibility and stress resistance
- Good written and spoken English skills
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. we offer you flexible working hoursand some possibility to work from the home office If you are interestedin this position in an innovative company, please use our applicationform and send us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.