Energy-efficient Systems & innovative Concepts
Come on Board…
We are currently inviting applications for a position in Papenburg as a
Designer (main focus: Isometry) (m/f) for Papenburg
- Derivation from isometric drawings and parts lists for Material Procurement
- Execution of design tasks for the ship air conditioning system
- Creation of specific area assembly/installation plans
- Contact point between Basic Design and Material Procurement
- Development, execution and documentation of quality inspections
- Working on the technical implementation of projects
- Maintaining and supporting master data
- Inspection of externally provided documents in regards to internal guidelines and for integration in own system
- At least 3 years professional experience as a designer or technician
- Advanced CAD knowledge (CATIA V4, CATIA V5/6, AutoCAD, NOVA)
- Experience in shipbuilding, air conditioning technology or similar field
- Committed, flexible and resilient
- Good communication and team skills
- Written and spoken English skills
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MAC Hamburg GmbH
MAC is a young company situated in Hamburg which has been founded for strategic reasons to ensure the supply chain of a progressive integral airconditioning plant/HVAC system for all locations of the MEYER group. The aspects of energy efficiency and low space requirements play a major role on the cruise ship market. Already at the very first beginning of the initial project phase the air-conditioning plant/HVAC system is developed and constructed in detail in the most economically sufficient manner to guarantee a high level of efficiency and productivity as to the subsequent material logistics, assembly and commissioning of the plant in close cooperation with the entire building concept.