Energy-efficient Systems & innovative Concepts
Come on Board…
As an affiliated company of the MEYER WERFT Group involved with theoverall planning, procurement and installation of air conditioningsystems, we are currently inviting applications for a position in theHamburg greater area as a
Structural Engineer (m/f) working in Papenburg
- Processing and modification of designs and assemblies
- Carrying out design tasks in the area of large-scale kitchen planning, as well as modular air conditioning units and supply shafts
- Interface between various divisions and the engineering department in design themes
- Coordinating with suppliers
- Creating climatic schemes and production drawings for the insulation, production and commissioning
- Creation of isometric drawings and part lists for material procurement
- Creation of specifications and test instructions
- Development, carrying out and documentation of quality inspections
- At least 5 years professional experience as a structural engineer
- Advanced CAD knowledge (CATIA V4, CATIA V5/6, AutoCAD, NOVA)
- Experience in shipbuilding, air conditioning technology or similar experience
- Commitment, flexibility and resilient
- Good communication and team work skills
- Good written and spoken English skills
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MAC Hamburg GmbH
MAC is a young company situated in Hamburg which has been founded for strategic reasons to ensure the supply chain of a progressive integral airconditioning plant/HVAC system for all locations of the MEYER group. The aspects of energy efficiency and low space requirements play a major role on the cruise ship market. Already at the very first beginning of the initial project phase the air-conditioning plant/HVAC system is developed and constructed in detail in the most economically sufficient manner to guarantee a high level of efficiency and productivity as to the subsequent material logistics, assembly and commissioning of the plant in close cooperation with the entire building concept.