Services in Shipbuilding
Come on Board…
EDL Ems Dienstleistung B.V. in Papenburg is currently invitingapplications for a position as a
Fitter (m/f) in the Furnishings Department
We are a long term partner and service provider to the MEYER YARD and wesupport the Yard in various ways, such as transport, logistics, cabinconstruction and piping.
- Erecting and aligning wall panels
- Inserting door thresholds
- Sheet metal lining with connection work
- Ceiling installation including stud welding
- Furniture assembly including possible on-site alterations
- Processing of areas (repairs to walls, wallpapering, furniture, painting ceilings, wax work, etc.)
- Working according to drawings
- Working through deficiency lists
- Supporting technicians and specialists
- Implementation and preparation of general assembly work according to drawings and instructions
- Implementation and preparation of general transport and logistical activities according to work instructions
- Deployment in other areas as necessary
- Experience in furnishing
- Team player, motivated, flexible, resilient
- Prepared for shift work
- Basic English skills
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
EMS Maritime Service B.V.
The affiliated company „EMS Maritime Service B.V.“ was founded in early 2002 as “social partnership” and is classified as a limited company. At the time of company’s formation the focus is primarily on social as well as economic aspect.
Today we are successfully positioned with our employees in the range of transport, logistic, cabin installation, ship’s coating and piping systems where we are rendering supporting assistance.