Services in Shipbuilding
Come on Board…
We are currently inviting applications for a position at EDL EmsDienstleistung B.V. in Papenburg as a
Dispatcher (m/f) for the field of transport and logistics
EDL Ems Dienstleistung was founded in 2002 and is a long term partnerand service provider of the MEYER WERFT GmbH and it supports the yard invarious ways.
- Planning of floor conveyors and cranes according to timetables and the customer as provided in the IT system (over all transport stages: good receiving - supply centre - processing areas on board)
- Support site managers for the work planning of assembly companies
- Schedule monitoring of registered transport orders
- Daily preparation of the work cards for the management of cranes and employees
- Weekly consultation with superiors regarding the planning of weekend work
- Depending on the situation, work in other areas possible
- Completed traineeship to forwarding agent or other commercial field is desired
- Confident appearance
- Accountability to partner companies and site managers
- Independent worker
- Effective planner and organiser
- Capable of using Excel and Word
- English skills
- Prepared for personal development via training courses and seminars
- Prepared to work shifts / weekend work
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
EDL Ems Dienstleistung B.V.
The affiliated company „EDL Ems Dienstleistung“ was founded in early 2002 as “social partnership” and is classified as a limited company. At the time of company’s formation the focus is primarily on social as well as economic aspect.
Today we are successfully positioned with our employees in the range of transport, logistic, cabin installation, ship’s coating and piping systems where we are rendering supporting assistance.