Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
At the earliest possible date, we are looking for a student for ourResearch & Development Department, Department of Energy and Environment
Internship and / or a thesis in the field of energy and environment
- Supervision of a test facility for waste treatment
- Optimization of process parameters
- Carry out analyzes and test evaluation
- Formulate recommendations for process control and plant optimization
- Study of a technically oriented engineering course
- One of the following priorities is desirable: environment, waste management, recycling, biotechnology
- Good technical understanding
- Good MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams
- Independent working method
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.