Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
We are currently inviting applications for a position in the ERP Groupof our IT Department as a..
SAP Inhouse Consultant –SD (m/f)
The Meyer Shipyard is one of the largest IT employers in the region. Wedeliver high-quality IT services for Meyer companies in Germany andFinland. We are looking for a SAP in-house consultant - SD for thedevelopment of an SAP Centre of Excellence who will make module specificcustomizations and will act as the contact person for IT serviceproviders. Our SAP team should equip our users with the most up-to-datetechnologies (Hana, Fiori, etc.) and deliver optimal SAP solutions forshipbuilding. The SAP in-house consultant – SD also looks after theimplementation of requirements as well as the support in the module SDin coordination with the planning and production relevant processes.
- Full responsibility for the SAP - SD module and inter-company processes
- Specification of effective SAP solutions in collaboration with the process owners of the various Groups
- Customization and implementation of requirements within the SD module
- Definition of IT concepts in IT projects
- System support in daily business as 2nd level support
- Supervision and monitoring of SAP system updates and technology changes
- Planning, implementation and testing of changes or new transaction or processes
- Contact person for Meyer employees and service providers (e.g. Coordination of external consultant and development teams)
- Completed degree in Information Technology or Business Informatics/Business Management or comparable work experience
- At least five years of relevant experience in the SAP modules SD and MM
- Experience in SAP customizing, transports & data migration
- Exceptional understanding of inter-company business and the relevant sales processes, including the connection processes from the project and planning system
- Skilled at cooperation, communication and teamwork
- Application experience with ITIL service management processes
- Advantageous is knowledge of Hermes 5
- Written and spoken English skills
What we offer:
- Exciting projects in the shipbuilding industry
- Exception training possibilities keep your knowledge on the cutting edge
- Medium-sized company culture, in which tasks can be implemented quickly
- Motivated colleagues, agile work environment, openness to Innovation
- Flexible working hours and some possibility to work from the home office
Interesting tasks are awaiting your at a company which produces a uniqueproduct using exceptional processes. We want out employees to becommitted and motivated. Our company culture offers leeway andencourages innovation and cooperation. We can only deliver our vesselswhen all hands work together. The IT team contributes significantly withshipbuilding specific solutions which allow the Meyer Shipyard tomaintain its competitive edge.
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.