Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
We are currently inviting applications for a position in the EnterpriseSupport Application Management Services Group of our IT Department as a…
Solution Coordinator (m/f)
- Recording of requirements from the customer departments for individual dedicated tasks in coordination with the service manager
- Supporting the processing of technical specifications as well as technical solution concepts for system adjustments and expansion of completes tasks
- Support and consultation of the customer departments in relation to individual solution modules in coordination with the service manager
- Support the respective solution module and implementation of system adjustments (light-weight configurations)
- Assumption of the coordination tasks within the context of the provision of services
- Supporting the conduction of quality assurance measures
- Taking over smaller coordination tasks
- Supporting internal and external colleagues
- Carrying out acceptance tests and documentation of test results
- Overall control of the provision of services, including the value added from the service perspective (benefit contribution and cost effectiveness)
- Three year traineeship as IT technician and several years of professional experience
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Experience in Collaboration, Communication and/or Content Management-Tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira, SharePoint, CMS and ECM System)
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Flexibility, motivated and able to work under pressure
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. we offer you Flexible working hoursand some possibility to work from the home Office. If you are interestedin this position in an innovative company, please use our applicationform and send us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.