Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
We are currently inviting applications for a position in our ITApplications Department as a
Lead IT Architect (m/f)
The Meyer Shipyard is one of the largest IT employers in the region. Wedeliver high-quality IT services in a dynamic environment for companiesof the Meyer Group in Finland and Germany. For the company-widedevelopment of our complex IT landscape, we are looking for a LeadArchitect (m/f) who will be responsible for managing the IT architectureand will bring it to the next level.
- Complete responsibility for the IT architecture of the Meyer Group
- Technical leadership of the IT Architecture Management Team
- Operative and strategic development of the IT architecture
- Definition and development of standards, guidelines, processes and tools for the IT Architecture Management
- Integration of enterprise, application, security and infrastructural architecture
- Preparation and coordination of IT architecture decision making with the IT Management team
- Assumption of tasks as project architect for application and infrastructure projects
- Collaboration on the development of architectural implementation options of customer requirements
- Carrying out quality assurance of architecture concepts from the projects
- Ensuring the complete and structured documentation of the inventory and target environment
- Coaching and support of colleagues in relation to architectural matters
- Completed degree in IT or IT Management, or comparable professional experience
- At least five years of relevant experience in IT Architecture Management
- General understanding of enterprise, application and infrastructure architectures
- Basic Know-how regarding SAP Solution Architecture
- Experience in leading a team, strong coordination and communications skills, as well as teamwork skills
- Experience with standard Enterprise Architecture Management and CMDB tools
- Certification in TOGAF and ITIL is desirable
- Very good written and spoken English skills
What we offer:
- Interesting tasks in an important function of the IT
- Dynamic environment with complex projects in the shipbuilding branch
- Excellent training possibilities to keep your knowledge on the cutting edge
- Medium-sized company culture, in which tasks can be implemented rapidly
- Motivated Team, open communication and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and some possibility to work from the home office
Interesting tasks are awaiting your at a company which produces a uniqueproduct using exceptional processes. We want out employees to becommitted and motivated. Our company culture offers leeway andencourages innovation and cooperation. We can only deliver our vesselswhen all hands work together. The IT team contributes significantly withshipbuilding specific solutions which allow the Meyer Shipyard tomaintain its competitive edge.
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.