Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
At the earliest possible date, our ERP division within the ICTDepartment is seeking to fill the position as
Service Manager / Engagement Manager – SAP/ERP (m/f)
The Meyer Yard is one of the largest IT employers in the region. Weprovide high quality IT services for the Meyer affiliates in Germanyand Finland. For the establishment of an SAP Centre of Excellence, werequire an SAP Service Manager to ensure the value and quality of ourERP services. Cooperating with the various departments, you willprioritise projects and change requests, as well as supervisseIT-side-service delivery. Our SAP Team should provide all our users withstate-of-the-art SAP technologies (Hana, Fiori, etc.) and deliver idealSAP solutions for shipbuilding processes. The Service Managercoordinates the adoption of new projects and change requests, as well astheir processing by the IT team. In doing so, the service manager isinconstant contact with the various business areas.
- Continual optimisation of the ERP service portfolio
- Identification and joint prioritisation of IT needs with the various departments
- Recording and specification of global requirements
- Coordination of service specifications with the various departments
- Tracking and continual optimisation of IT performance across all life-cycle phases of projects and services
- Monitoring of IT costs and resource effort
- Arranging SLAs and service quality with the various departments and assuring compliance
- Supporting the development of IT training concepts
- When necessary, coordinating and monitoring of external service providers
- A degree in Computer Science or IT Management
- At least 5 years experience with IT Projects
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills and quick-wittedness for requirements, processes and applications
- Assertiveness and good moderation skills for the prioritisation of topics
- Good cooperation, communication and team work skills
- Knowledge of ITIL frameworks is desirable
- Knowledge of Hermes 5 or Prince 2
- Solid written and spoken English skills
What we offer:
- Exciting projects in shipbuilding
- Excellent training possibilities to keep your skills up-to-date
- Mid-sized company culture, where tasks are implemented promptly
- Motivated colleagues, agile working environment, open-minded workplace
- Flexible working hours and some possibility to work from the home office
Versatile tasks in a company with a unique product and outstandingprocesses await you. We support committed and motivated teams, becausewe know that we can only deliver our vessels when all hands worktogether. The IT team has the task to help business masteringdigitalization in shipbuilding and contributes significantly to theMeyer’s ability to maintain its competitive advantage. Our mid-sizedcompany culture facilitates fast decision making and encouragesinnovation and teamwork.
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.