Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
At the earliest possible date, our ERP division within the ICTDepartment, is seeking to fill the position as
Service Delivery Manager - ERP / SAP Application Management (m/f)
The Meyer Yard is one of the largest IT employers in the region. Weprovide high quality IT services for Meyer affiliates in Germany andFinland. To assist in the establishment of a SAP Centre of Excellence weare looking for a strong character that is enthusiastic about theoperation and development of SAP applications and can coordinate acustomisation and development team. Our SAP Team should provide all ourusers with state-of-the-art SAP technologies (Hana, Fiori, etc.) anddeliver optimal SAP solutions for shipbuilding processes.
- Application Management (development, configuration, maintenance and support) of our ERP solutions
- Ensure the provision of services in regard to SLA, OLA and technical guidelines
- Change management and testing
- Management of the internal development and support teams (DevOps)
- Managing external partners, supervising compliance of service and developer contracts (Underpinning Contracts)
- Continual optimization n of the application life-cycle management and the ERP application management services
- A degree in Computer Science or IT Management
- Experience in the operation and/or development of SAP solutions
- Experience in IT service management (ITIL) and application life-cycle management / SAP release management
- Agile development methods
- Knowledge of SAP solution manager, reporting management in SAP, development of formulas and software development with ABAP is desirable
- Good cooperation, communication and team work skills
- Commitment, flexibility and stress resilience
- Solid written and spoken English skills
What we offer:
- Exciting projects in shipbuilding
- Excellent training possibilities to keep your skills up-to-date
- Mid-sized company culture, where tasks are implemented promptly
- Motivated colleagues, agile working environment, open-minded workplace
- Flexible working hours and some possibility to work from the home office
Versatile tasks in a company with a unique product and outstandingprocesses await you. We support committed and motivated teams, becausewe know that we can only deliver our vessels when all hands worktogether. The IT team has the task to help business masteringdigitalization in shipbuilding and contributes significantly to theMeyer’s ability to maintain its competitive advantage. Our mid-sizedcompany culture facilitates fast decision making and encouragesinnovation and teamwork.
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.