Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
At the earliest possible date, our ERP division within the ITDepartment, is seeking to fill the position as
SAP Inhouse Consultant – PS (m/f)
The Meyer Yard is one of the largest IT employers in the region. Weprovide high quality IT services for the Meyer affiliates in Germany andFinland. We are currently seeking an SAP in-house consultant - PS whoserole will be to specify requirements together with the variousdepartments, making module specific customisations and being a contactperson for IT service providers - to assist in the establishment of ourSAP Centre of Excellence. Our SAP Team should provide all our users withstate-of-the-art SAP technologies (Hana, Fiori, etc.) and deliver idealSAP solutions for shipbuilding processes. The SAP Inhouse Consultant –PS looks after the implementation of requirements and support in the PSmodule.
- Comprehensive module responsibility for SAP PS
- Customisation and implementation of requirements in the PS module.
- Definition of IT-competencies in IT-projects
- System administration in daily business as 2nd level support
- Support SAP system updates and release changes
- Planning, implementation and testing of changed or new transactions/processes
- Contact person for Meyer employees and service providers (e.g. coordination of external ABAP development)
- Degree in either Computer Science, IT Management or Business Management
- at least 5 years of relevant SAP PS Experience and excellent knowledge of processes regarding projectplanning and -controll (especially Network plans and logistic Integration)
- Experience in SAP customisation, transportation, data migration
- Good cooperation, communication and team work skills
- Experience with ITIL processes in SAP
- Knowledge of Hermes 5 or Prince 2 are desirable
- Solid written and spoken English skills
- informed Job experience in companies with project-related production f.e. manufacturing systems engineering and plant construction
What we offer:
- Exciting projects in shipbuilding (production and administration)
- Excellent training possibilities to keep your skills up-to-date
- Mid-sized company culture, where tasks are implemented promptly
- Motivated colleagues, agile working environment, open-minded workplace
- Flexible working hours and some possibility to work from the home office
- Versatile tasks in a company with a unique product and outstandingprocesses await you. We support committed and motivated teams, becausewe know that we can only deliver our vessels when all hands worktogether. The IT team has the task to help business masteringdigitalization in shipbuilding and contributes significantly to theMeyer’s ability to maintain its competitive advantage. Our mid-sizedcompany culture facilitates fast decision making and encouragesinnovation and teamwork.,,
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.