Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
We are currently inviting applications for a position in our CIPdepartment for a motivated student (m/f) to prepare a
Final thesis in the field of economics or engineering
As part of the lean shipbuilding process, the NEPTUN WERFT GmbH & Co. KGaims to continually improve its processes and structures. Theavailability of the right materials at the right time at the right placeis the deciding factor of a lean production system. If this requirementis not fulfilled, then it is essential to intervene in existingprocesses, recognise problem factors and to take measures against them.The aim of the thesis is to strengthen the processes and thuscontinually improve material availability in production.
- Analysis and evaluation of material availability in production
- Evaluation of selected (multi-site) material and information flows in consideration of material availability
- Evaluation of the effect of scheduling and quantitative material deviations
- Concept for a structured solution in terms of material availability
- Currently doing a degree in engineering or economics (Bachelor, Master, Diploma or comparable)
- Prior experience in production through first experiences in a industrial company an advantage
- Independent, structured and analytical working method
- Exceptional communication skills
- Team work skills
- Prepared to travel
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
NEPTUN WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The NEPTUN WERFT was founded in 1850. Up to now more than 1,500 ship’s new buildings have been successfully delivered and thousands of ship’s repairs were completed. Today the NEPTUN WERFT is one of the market leaders on the river cruise ship building sector. Since 1997 the NEPTUN WERFT belongs to the MEYER NEPTUN group in the same way as the MEYER WERFT Papenburg. By the experience and great knowhow of the MEYER WERFT the NEPTUN WERFT in Rostock could acquire the order for the first river cruise vessels. In the past 12 years the NEPTUN WERFT has gained an excellent reputation in the building of river cruise vessels and special purpose vessels.