Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
For the development of process oriented quality management systems inour design and production departments, we are currently looking amotivated student (in the framework of a internship semester or finalthesis) from the 01.03.2019 onwards for an
Internship or final thesis in quality management
You will support an interdisciplinary project team in the qualitymanagement department for the further development of the qualitymanagement systems in design or in production.
- Carrying out process analysis for the development of optimization approaches
- Supporting the execution of cause and risk assessments
- Risk based inspection and improving test processes
- Carrying out data analysis for the quality indicators system
- Supporting the introduction of new technologies for digital quality assurance
- Degree in industrial engineering or technical engineering
- Knowledge of the quality standard DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- Good technical understanding
- Very good MS-Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams
- Good communication and team work skills
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.