Energy-efficient Systems & innovative Concepts
Come on Board…
As an associated company of the MEYER WERFT Group for the turn-keyplanning, acquisition and construction of air conditioning systems onvessels, we are looking on short notice in the Hamburg metropolitan areafor a
Technical Product Designer System Planning for Building Equipping (m/f)
- Processing of predefined sub-construction tasks
- Entering the changes into existing construction plans
- Creation of models, drawings, material lists and installation plans in CAD according to specifications
- Date maintenance
- Conversion from other formats
- At least a three year traineeship to technical draughtsman or technical product designer
- CATIA-/CAD knowledge, AutoCAD/Nova
- Motivated, flexible and resilient
- Good communication and team work skills
- Spoken and written English skills
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MAC Hamburg GmbH
MAC is a young company situated in Hamburg which has been founded for strategic reasons to ensure the supply chain of a progressive integral airconditioning plant/HVAC system for all locations of the MEYER group. The aspects of energy efficiency and low space requirements play a major role on the cruise ship market. Already at the very first beginning of the initial project phase the air-conditioning plant/HVAC system is developed and constructed in detail in the most economically sufficient manner to guarantee a high level of efficiency and productivity as to the subsequent material logistics, assembly and commissioning of the plant in close cooperation with the entire building concept.