Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
We are currently inviting applications for a position in our Plant andSystems division of our Technical Office department as a
Plant and Systems Engineer (m/f)
for the design, acquisition and support of plant, as well as the design,acquisition and support of the respective pipe-systems in the followingareas: propulsion, manoeuvring, supply engineering, disposal engineeringand ship systems. You are responsible for the planning and design ofcomplex systems, including the selection procedure for appropriatecomponents or plant that is need to meet operational requirements. Theimplementation of the customer specifications as well as the adherenceto safety relevant regulations are the basis for the design and scope ofthe systems and plant.
- Concept development
- Design and specification of required system components
- Technical assistance during the construction phase
- System test
- Technical assistance during the guarantee period
- Independent negotiations and technical coordination with customers, suppliers and classification societies
- This involves taking into account all the needs of existing internal contacts which are necessary in order to integrate the various processes, for example ship automation, pipe technology, energy supply, propulsion and manoeuvring.
- Completed Engineering degree, or a bachelors degree in process engineering, supply engineering, marine engineering or energy/heat engineering
- Several years experience in ship building or plant engineering
- Fluent English
- Good communication skills, team player, independent worker, as well as flexible, motivated and resilient.
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.