Energy-efficient Systems & innovative Concepts
Come on Board…
We are currently inviting applications for a position at our competencecentre for energy efficiency and air conditioning technology in theHamburg greater area with work in Turku/Finland as a
Engineer (m/f) air conditioning and ventilation technology as project manager
- Interface coordination between the project teams in Hamburg and Turku
- On site cooperation with the Yard, shipping company and the classification society
- Project controlling and continual deadline monitoring of all sub-contractors and suppliers involved with the project
- Continual status updates and reports
- Overarching coordination and managing of the relevant project tasks from engineering until delivery
- Qualified engineer with several years experience working in the field of air conditioning and ventilation
- Fluent English skills, knowledge of Finnish an advantage
- CAD-Knowledge (Catia, Cadmatic, Nova, AutoCad)
- Sense of responsibility, committed, flexible and resilient
- Good communication and team work skills
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MAC Hamburg GmbH
MAC is a young company situated in Hamburg which has been founded for strategic reasons to ensure the supply chain of a progressive integral airconditioning plant/HVAC system for all locations of the MEYER group. The aspects of energy efficiency and low space requirements play a major role on the cruise ship market. Already at the very first beginning of the initial project phase the air-conditioning plant/HVAC system is developed and constructed in detail in the most economically sufficient manner to guarantee a high level of efficiency and productivity as to the subsequent material logistics, assembly and commissioning of the plant in close cooperation with the entire building concept.