Energy-efficient Systems & innovative Concepts
Come on Board…
As an affiliated company of the MEYER WERFT Group involved with theoverall planning, procurement and installation of air conditioningsystems, we are currently inviting applications for a position in theHamburg greater area as a
Design Engineer (m/f)
- Processing of simple assemblies
- Carrying out design tasks for climatic centres and shafts in CAD
- Logistics and material procurement in areas of responsibility
- Creation of climatic deck schemes in close cooperation with the Yard (vessel construction and installation)
- Noise and pressure loss calculations for air conditioning units
- Technician or Bachelor/Master of Science or Engineering
- CATIA-/CAD- knowledge, AutoCAD/Nova
- Commitment, flexibility and resilient
- Good communication and team work skills
- Good written and spoken English skills
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MAC Hamburg GmbH
MAC is a young company situated in Hamburg which has been founded for strategic reasons to ensure the supply chain of a progressive integral airconditioning plant/HVAC system for all locations of the MEYER group. The aspects of energy efficiency and low space requirements play a major role on the cruise ship market. Already at the very first beginning of the initial project phase the air-conditioning plant/HVAC system is developed and constructed in detail in the most economically sufficient manner to guarantee a high level of efficiency and productivity as to the subsequent material logistics, assembly and commissioning of the plant in close cooperation with the entire building concept.