Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
We are currently inviting applications for a position in our Furnishingsdivision as a
Site Manager (m/f) - furnishings
You will be responsible for the management of construction processes onthe vessel. You will coordinate the work of sub-contactors. Allconstruction work is to be coordinated among the sub-contractors and theproduction, as well as among the internal and external involved partiesand work.
- Management of construction processes on the vessel
- Deciding on all construction relevant themes in direct consultation with superiors, heads of department and respective contact persons of the external partners, the shipping company and the classification society
- Coordinating the work of external firms on the basis of deadlines/production information/specifications
- Coordination the interface between suppliers, the technical office and production
- Assuring the timely delivery of works on the vessel taking into account quality and cost
- Independently carrying out and documenting inspection activities at suppliers and also on the yard with the shipping companies and the classification society
- Conformity control with classification regulations, specifications and factory standards
- Inclusion of additional cost claims of the Yard and forwarding them to the accounts department
- Appraisal and assessment of additional works with allocation of costs and responsibility
- Quality inspections
- Architecture / Civil engineering Degree
- Master or certified technician with several years of professional experience
- Good IT skills
- Good communication and team work skills
- Commitment, flexibility and stress resistance
- Good written and spoken English skills
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.