Energy-efficient Systems & innovative Concepts
Come on Board…
As an affiliated company of the MEYER WERFT Group involved with theoverall planning, procurement and installation of air conditioningsystems, we are currently urgently inviting applications for an on-siteposition as an
HVAC Installation Coordinator (m/f)
- Coordination of the work of external companies
- Coordination of own works in relations to quality, costs, scheduling in complex technical areas - until hand-over to the customer
- Estimation, assessment and commissioning of overtime with assignment of costs and responsibility in cooperation with the relevant superior
- Giving input on all construction relevant topics with influence on resource planning, in direct consultation with superiors, group heads, planing and construction representatives from external companies, as well as from customers
- Installation management of the air conditioning rooms and shafts, and also deck installations
- Inspection of work safety relevant topics on assigned construction sites
- Development of all quality assuring and improving measures resulting from analysis in cooperation with the quality officer/representative
- Senior fitter with management experience / Foreman from a relevant technical field and completed apprenticeship
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Planning expertise and structured working method
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Flexibility in regards to work site, for example sea trials
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MAC Hamburg GmbH
MAC is a young company situated in Hamburg which has been founded for strategic reasons to ensure the supply chain of a progressive integral airconditioning plant/HVAC system for all locations of the MEYER group. The aspects of energy efficiency and low space requirements play a major role on the cruise ship market. Already at the very first beginning of the initial project phase the air-conditioning plant/HVAC system is developed and constructed in detail in the most economically sufficient manner to guarantee a high level of efficiency and productivity as to the subsequent material logistics, assembly and commissioning of the plant in close cooperation with the entire building concept.