Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
We are currently inviting applications for a position in our TechnicalOffice - Systems Engineering as a
Plant and Systems Engineer (m/f) for LNG Technology
We are looking for staff for the design, acquisition and service for theareas of liquid gas / LNG propulsion systems, as well as for the design,planning and support of related pipe systems, on our new builds. Youwill be responsible for the planing and design of the LNG systems,including the selection procedure for appropriate components or plantthat is need to meet operational requirements. The implementation of thecustomer specifications as well as the adherence to safety relevantregulations are the basis for the design and scope of the systems andplant.
- Creation of concepts based on construction designs of the shipping society, safety regulations of the classification societies and authorities of the ships
- Design and specification of required system components
- Technical assistance during the construction phase
- System tests in cooperation with the Production
- Technical assistance during the guarantee period
- Independent negotiations and technical coordination with customers, suppliers and classification societies
- This involves taking into account all the needs of existing internal contacts which are necessary in order to integrate the various processes, for example ship automation, pipe technology, energy supply, propulsion and manoeuvring.
- Completed Engineering degree, or a bachelor's degree or master's degree in process engineering, supply engineering, marine engineering or energy/heat engineering
- Several years experience in ship building or plant engineering
- Fluent English skills
- Good communication skills, team player, independent worker, as well as flexible, motivated and able to work under pressure
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.