Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
We are currently inviting applications for a position in our PLM Groupof our IT department as an...
Application Expert PLM (m/f)
The IT PLM Group (Product Lifecycle Management) is tasked with thedevelopment and operation of PLM solutions for the Meyer Group. Theuniqueness of the Meyer Group lies in the production of highly complexunique products within short development and production times. Thisresults in high and special requirements for the software technicalimplementation of the PLM solution. Based on the pre-defined PLMstrategy, various PLM modules from Dassault Systems and CADMATIC arebeing implemented in current projects. Additionally in the Group, thelong term PLM development in the framework of the PLM program isconsidered. Thus, in this Group, there is a broad range of tasks for theEngineering Architecture and Development Manager. As PLM EngineeringArchitecture and Development Manager, you are responsible for the entirePLM program of the Meyer Group and the PLM solution. Your work ischaracterized by intensive cooperation with expert from the Group, theIT department and external development partners. As PLM specialist, youwill find a project portfolio at a high technical level in our company,which is challenging, motivating and broad. Your ideas are welcome andyou will have many opportunities to further yourself while working in ahighly motivated team skills using modern methods and technologies.
- Coordinating the implementation of Group requirements in realizable solution architectures
- Technical responsibility for engineers application
- Analysis and development of solution architectures for the respective service landscape in projects and programs (all locations)
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with IT services through the functional and non-functional requirements (performance scope, consistency, quality and security)
- Taking over process ownership of processes with higher complexity (IT and location-wide and with partners)
- Identification and active implementation of sustainable improvements in the Group organizational management of complex development programs, projects and system optimizations
- Location-wide coordination of the use of IT services
- Conception of location-wide reference architectures
- Carrying out feasibility studies and technical risk-analysis
- Monitoring the adherence to architectural principals
- Carrying out quality assurance measures for internal as well as external services
- Actively promoting the improvement of own area of responsibility, taking into account cross-department interests
- Guidance of internal and external colleagues
- Responsibility for the adherence to architectural specifications, guidelines and principals
- Taking architecturally relevant decisions in consideration of Group strategy and business strategy
- Supporting the management of internal and external personnel resources
- Completed degree in Information Technology, mechanical engineering IT, management IT or engineering
- Process oriented working and thinking
- Experience in shipbuilding or plant engineering is an advantage
- Experience in the field of systems engineering is an advantage
- Experience with development tools from Dassault Systemes (3D EXPERIENCES) and Cadmatic
- Cooperation, communication and team work skills
- Motivated, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Fluent written and spoken English
We are also happy to receive applications for career-changers who wouldlike the challenge of entering the world of PLM and shipbuilding.Many interesting tasks in an international company with an appropriateremuneration are awaiting you. We also offer flexible working hours andsome possibility to work from the home officeWhen you are interested inthis position in this innovative environment, please use our applicationformula and send us your application!
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.