Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
We are currently inviting application for a position in the ERP Group ofour IT department as a
SAP In-house Consultant – Base Application (m/f)
The Meyer Shipyard is one of the largest IT employers in the region. Wedeliver high-quality IT services for Meyer companies in Germany andFinland. We are looking for a SAP in-house consultant – Base Applicationfor the development of an SAP Centre of Excellence who will work on SAParchitecture and concepts (Cloud, On-Premise and Hybrid Architecture),and implement them in the company. Your tasks will include carrying outmonitoring and fault analysis of the SAP operation, as well as theoptimisation of SAP processes. In addition, the conception of updatesand new releases, 2nd level support in the base area and furtherinterfaces are included. You are involved in your tasks with complexprojects and support the base software relevant system customization. In this way, you take over the role of project management and project monitoring and represent us as communication partner to our SAPservice providers.
- Comprehensive and overarching responsibility for the complete SAP application
- Responsibility for the customization and the implementation of requirements within the SAP project (setting up devices, writing up SAP notes, taking care of logon.ini, ...)
- Planning of SAP system updates and technology changes, as well as supporting release management
- Care and coordination of SAP transport management
- Taking over system management in daily business and offering 2nd level support for specific applications
- Active monitoring of system availability, as well as performance, and optimisation of these in cooperation with managed bases service and the service provider.
- Conception and optimization of SAP user and rights management
- Completed degree in Information Technology or Business Informatics/Business Management or comparable work experience
- At least five years of relevant experience in the SAP application administration
- Experience in SAP customizing, transports & data migration and Release management
- Skilled at cooperation, communication and teamwork
- Application experience with ITIL service management processes
- Advantageous is knowledge of Hermes 5
- Very good written and spoken English skills
What we offer:
- Exciting projects in the shipbuilding industry
- Exception training possibilities keep your knowledge on the cutting edge
- Medium-sized company culture, in which tasks can be implemented quickly
- Motivated colleagues, agile work environment, openness to Innovation
- Flexible working hours and some possibility to work from the home office
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.