Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
At the earliest possible date we are looking for the MEYER NEPTUNLuxembourg Holding, located in Luxembourg, one
Strategic Purchaser for IT (m/f)
- Strategic Management of IT Procurement Category in close collaboration with local buyers and the IT Department
- Act as the central point of contact between the IT Department and the Purchasing Department
- Effectively monitor and communicate market dynamics
- Negotiate group-wide (frame) agreements with global players in various IT areas (SW, HW, Managed Services, Professional Services, etc.)
- Continuous contract maintenance in close cooperation with the IT department:
- Scope adjustments
- Penalty management
- Combine individual contracts into group-wide Frame agreements
- Create, monitor, maintain and communicate the IT procurement schedule
- Bachelor degree in the area of IT or Business administration, or equivalent professional experience
- Strong purchasing background, ideally in IT, negotiating with global players
- Familiar with complex Service Level Agreements
- Able to effectively work in a matrix structure, in close collaboration with other locations
- Experience with best in class benchmarking
- Excellent English skills, German or Finnish would be a plus
- Team player
- Willing to travel frequently between group locations
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.