Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
At the earliest possible date we are looking for a position in Papenburgor Turku for our PLM Team as a
Global PLM Concept Owner – Structural design and Hull production (m/f)
You will join a team of Global PLM Concept Owners, Ship Building expertsand IT experts in a phase of ramping up the design performance in theMeyer Group. You will take place in Meyer Global PLM businessorganization taking the responsibility for ensuring that the specifieddesign and production processes meet the real life as methods andstakeholders commit to agreed goals. The task is to learn from ourexperience of our shipyards and subsidiaries in Germany and Finland inthis area, bring one new solution to productive use, and then enhance itwith continuous improvement.
- Leading Development and Methodology projects with the company specified project methods
- Lead, facilitate and support the domain PLM Master users to find solutions across the sites
- Has the responsibility to lead, facilitate and create the structural and hull production related concepts for all Meyer sites together with the business stake holders
- Decides from existing software landscape which systems are used during structural design execution
- Consolidate business needs and priorities into a development project proposals
- Collaborates with the internal customers and other concept owners to enhance the cross domain capabilities - Document overall acceptance criteria‘s and methodologies derived from the processes
- Prepare requirements for processes, methodologies and Tools
- Reports PLM status and escalation topics to the PLM Business lead
- Act as a focal point for towards the PLM IT development on structural and hull production related topics
- Educational background M.Eng / M.Sc or equivalent working experience
- Deep understanding in the structural design in the marine industry
- Proactive hands-on attitude Senior working skills analyzing processes and developing methodologies
- Ability to absorb the signals from field and structure them to requirements
- Good project management skills
- Sufficient English language skills
- Any experience of existing landscape of PLM applications Napa, Cadmatic or Dassault products
- German & Finnish language skills are seen as an advantage
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.