Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
We are currently inviting applications for a position in our ITDepartment, Manufacturing Group, as an
SAP Inhouse Consultant - PP (m/w)
The Meyer Shipyard is one of the largest IT employers in the region. Wedeliver high-quality IT services for Meyer companies in Germany andFinland. We are looking for a SAP in-house consultant - PP for thedevelopment of an SAP Centre of Excellence who will make module specificcustomizations and will act as the contact person for IT serviceproviders. Our SAP team should equip our users with the most up-to-datetechnologies (Hana, Fiori, etc.) and deliver optimal SAP solutions forshipbuilding. The SAP in-house consultant – QM / PM also looks after theimplementation of requirements as well as the support in the module PP.
- Full responsibility for the SAP PP module
- Customization and implementation of requirements within the PP module
- Definition of IT concepts in IT projects
- System support in daily business as 2nd level support
- Supervision of SAP System updates and releases
- Planning, implementing and testing of changed or new transactions or processes
- Contact person for Meyer employees and service providers (e.g. coordination of external ABAP - development)
- Completed degree in Information Technology or Business Informatics/Business Management or comparable work experience
- At least five years of relevant SAP PP experience and exceptional process understanding of production related quality assurance (e.g. from mechanical or plant engineering) and maintenance
- Experience in SAP customization, transportation and data migration
- Skilled in cooperation, communication and teamwork
- Application experience with ITIL service management processes
- Advantageous is experience with Hermes 5 or Prince 2
- Written and spoken English skills
What we offer:
- Exciting projects in the field of shipbuilding
- Exceptional train possibilities will keep your knowledge up to date
- Medium sized company culture, in which tasks can be quickly implemented
- Motivated colleagues, agile working, open for innovations
- Flexible working hours and some possibility to work from the home office
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.