Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
We are currently inviting motivated students to apply for a position inour Corporate Procurement Department in Luxembourg at the MEYER NEPTUNLuxembourg Holding for an
Internship or Final Thesis in the field of Supplier Risk Management MEYER NEPTUN LUXEMBOURG – in Luxembourg
You will support an interdisciplinary project team in CorporateProcurement with the creation of a group-wide supplier risk managementsystem.
- Supporting and being involved with the process of supplier qualification
- Supporting the the processing and creation of supplier risk evaluation on the basis of external evaluations
- Preparation of documentation to be used during the supplier awarding process
- Administrative support of the acquisition of supplier information
- Conception, development and implementation of an administration system for supplier information
- Supporting the conception and implementation of a group-wide risk management concept
- Supporting procurement projects
- Research tasks
- Supporting the price monitoring process
- Supporting the daily work of office management, e.g. Database maintenance
- An ongoing business-related degree
- Very good written and spoken English skills E
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Creative and solution oriented
- Very good MS Office skills (especially MS Excel)
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.