Innovation & Technology
Come on Board…
We are currently inviting motivated students to apply for a positionstarting in March/April 2019 in Luxembourg at the MEYER NEPTUNLuxembourg Holding for an
Internship in Central Purchasing Department MEYER NEPTUN LUXEMBOURG – in Luxembourg
- Supporting the care of our ERP database
- Supporting the risk evaluation of suppliers
- Evaluating financial data
- Collecting information
- Supporting the daily business in the department
- Research tasks
- Supporting the creation of enquiries
- Supporting the evaluation of offers
- Supporting with general secretarial tasks
- Supporting the coordination and planning of business trips
- Correspondence in various languages
- An ongoing degree in economic science, social science e or a business-related degree
- Enthusiastic and Motivated
- Interested in the field of purchasing
- Good MS Office skills
- SAP skills an advantage, but not a requirement
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Knowledge of the French is an advantage
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
MEYER WERFT GmbH & Co.KG
The MEYER WERFT in Papenburg is the leading company for the construction of luxury cruise ships – a family-owned company with a very promising future!
Here the shipbuilding represents a technology of the future: both Research and Development and innovative IT solutions are daily business. The yard operates the biggest laser welding centre all over Europe. Comprehensive service and a wealth of innovative ideas are vital building blocks in this success, as is our highly qualified committed workforce. More than 3000 employees, staff members and specialists, experience and teamwork ensure a high product quality and a permanently increasing productivity.