Exclusive Interior Design
Come on Board…
RE Interior GmbH is currently inviting applications for a position as a
Planning engineer (m/f/d)
RE Interior GmbH has been on the market since 2011. We are a dynamic,young company specialized in furnishing and the constructiveimplementation and design of entertainment areas on cruise vessels. Theposition of planning engineer (quality assurance) is responsible formaking sure that the requirements and norms and the derived guidelinesand measures from them are observed, and also that they are coordinated,monitored and implemented by our partner companies. These projects aresolely related to vessel furnishing with different purposes and uses,such as theatres, discos, reception areas, etc. You are the decisive andresponsible link between a timely and profitable procedure(cost-optimisation), as well as the quality of the delivered servicesand the meeting of internal requirements. Through active informationprocessing, by means of drawings, you ensure the highest degree offlexibility with regard to the control and coordination of third-partycompanies during the project. Organisation of partner-firm deliveriesand direct consultation with the site managers on board is necessary. Ahigh degree of negotiation skill and reliability complete your profile.
- Creation of documents and order/work packets according to detail requirements
- Administration of drawings
- Preparation of production documents (internal/external) using CAD/CAM and PDM systems
- Materials scheduling (recall of material)
- Post-calculation of planned values (quantity structures, specified times, ...)
- Registering of disruptions and failures from production, feedback / forwarding to the originator
- Scheduling monitoring of the contents of work packages (parts, material, equipment, etc.)
- Creation of evaluations within the framework of your tasks
- Technical apprenticeship or master carpenter or multiple years professional experience
- Professional experience in vessel furnishing would be an advantage
- Knowledge of production planning and control systems
- English skills
You are expecting an interesting job in an internationally activecompany with an appropriate payment. If you are interested in thisposition in an innovative company, please use our application form andsend us your application.
We are looking forward to you.
RE Interior GmbH
The RE Interior GmbH is a young company founded on the marked five and half years ago. The company prepares planning for various entertainment systems on cruise vessels. RE Interior meets the highest demands in the range of ship’s high end interior. In close collaboration with the Owners exclusive refinements made of valuable materials and individual design wishes as well as Owner’s requirements are implemented in the interior ship’s spaces. A realistic planning distinguishes the company in the same way as the view of unique and distinctive aesthetics and the professional way in which the projects are realized.